Seeking Fun & Dedicated Tutors! Valotta Studios is a private studio proudly located in Chester Springs, PA. Our studio provides personalized private music lessons and academic tutoring sessions to more than 350 students each week and we pride ourselves on the quality of our independently contracted teachers. Our staff is comprised of professional educators as well as university students currently pursuing degrees in their applicable field. Our tutoring sessions are scheduled around each teacher’s availability between 3:00 and 8:00 pm on weeknights. We are happy to accept applications from any interested teachers as we are always growing, and we always have new students waiting to begin!
Skills & Experience
- Must be proficient and knowledgeable in their area of expertise (i.e. General Elementary, World History).
- Prior teaching experience required.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher in education or their area of expertise or be currently pursuing a degree.
- Must have strong time management skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Any interested teachers may submit a resume and cover letter below, or contact John Ericsson, our Director of Operations, at John.ValottaStudios@gmail.com.